Monday, March 21, 2011

Cohesion

When I started this blog, I just talked about whatever was on my mind at the time. Some things were funny, and some things fell flat. I understand that this happens sometimes. However, I feel the blog lacks cohesion. This annoys me.

I am a generally put together person. My thoughts are extremely organized, even if my physical things are disorganized in extreme clutter.

Thus, I would like to restructure the blog. From now on, I will be talking about my life and what's happening in it. I hope it will still be funny, but I cannot make any promises. All I know is that if I continue to write about random things, I will be burnt out because I cannot keep up. If something is relevant to my life at the time, I will write all about it.

For me, this means talking about my road rage. I drive 3 hours a day, three times per week. The nine hours I spend in the car are sometimes very stressful to me. They also are sometimes extremely funny.

For me, this means talking about the struggles I have with myself and my friends. I love my friends, but sometimes they just make me crazy. Then I rant, and it becomes funny.

For me, this means talking about books. As an English major, I read a lot of books. Sometimes I love the books I'm required to read, and sometimes I hate them. But I still have a lot to say about them.

For me, this means talking about my viewpoints on life, politics, and religion. I have a lot of opinions, and I know they don't match everyone's viewpoints, but I have to show the way I feel about certain things.

If I don't start writing about these things, I won't be happy. Ultimately, this blog is supposed to be about me letting go. I want to write about things I care about. I like being funny, but that's not all I am.

So this is me taking a leap. I want cohesion, and I want contentedness. I want to talk about my life.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a perfect leap <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Anonymous number one <3

    ReplyDelete