Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Like Food More than Anyone I Know

Panera is legitimately the best sandwich place around. Don't even suggest Subway to me. I will laugh in your face for all eternity. Plus, Subway does not have a mySubway card like Panera does. (I was going to write, "I get rewards for eating at a place I would pay to eat at" but then I realized I do pay to eat there! Willingly, even.)

Today, I went to Panera, and as always, I got the mac and cheese. I also got a half sandwich for tomorrow, but that's neither here nor there.


I would have taken a picture of mine for all of be jealous of, but I devoured it. Actually, I was in the car and did not think of bringing my camera, so this one will just have to do.

But look at that creamy deliciousness! What could possibly be better?

I bet Sheldon Cooper loves Panera Mac&Cheese. He's legit.

Anyways, here are my top 5 restaurant menu favorites (in no specific order):

1.  Panera Mac and Cheese: it's Vermont white cheddar and shells. 

2. Figo Pasta's gnocchi or braised beef ravioli with wild mushroom cream sauce: I don't even like mushrooms, but these two dishes are amazing. I switch it up for fun, but mostly I order the gnocchi. My nan never makes homemade gnocchi for me any more, so I get my fix at Figo. Also, Figo is legit cheap. That makes them such a win!

3. Queso from Taco Mac: umm, it's melted cheese with jalapenos, and it comes with flour tortillas. Do I need to say more?

4. Panino con Pollo from Little Azio: To be fair, the best Panini con Pollo comes from one specific location, but I don't want to be too specific. Y'all can look up locations, though, and I'm sure all of them will be good. It's got chicken, pesto, and mozzarella. With these ingredients, I can surely look over that stupid tomato. Also, it comes with a wonderful pasta salad.

5. Crab Rangoon from almost any Chinese restaurant in America (possibly even worldwide): oh my gosh, crab rangoon is pretty heavenly. Even though it's a trend right now to make it sweet, I like it to be more savory. I recently found out that Costco sells frozen crab rangoons in bulk. Costco and I are going to become best friends in the future. (Don't tell BW she's getting replaced by a large chain store, ok?! Although she became best friends with J. Crew, and I'm OK with that. Clearly she loves clothes, and I love food.)

Go look up these places, and book your trips now. Then hit me up, and I'll come with you!


1 comment:

  1. Hey biff, I miss your witty blog posts =(

    ReplyDelete